There are many small things you can do around the house to save money on your household bills. Have you tried any of the following tips before?
• Try to use your dishwasher instead of washing by hand
• Avoid running your dishwasher until it is full
• Replace your toilet flapper annually
• ... [Read More...]
Groceries are a necessity, but that doesn’t mean you always have to spend a lot on them. Take advantage of these savings tips to reduce your grocery bill:
• Start a garden – A great way to save money and have a fresh produce at your back door.
• Purchase generic brands – Save up to 25% by buyin... [Read More...]
Last month’s frugal living tip focused on exploring resources such as eBay, Craigslist and your local classifieds to search for items rather than going to a store and buying them at full price.
This month we would like to encourage you to take a moment and reflect on those items you have sitting ... [Read More...]
If you find something that you really need (or occasionally really want), don’t automatically go to the store and purchase it.
Ebay, Craigslist and your local classifieds are all great resources for finding great deals on used items. Did you know that you can buy many items in used (sometimes eve... [Read More...]