TaxSlayer Blog is your source for tax preparation news, tips and advice.
There are many small things you can do around the house to save money on your household bills. Have you tried any of the following tips before?
• Try to use your dishwasher instead of washing by hand
• Avoid running your dishwasher until it is full
• Replace your toilet flapper annually
• User a local car wash instead of washing your car at home
• Have annual maintenance performed on your HVAC system
• Change your air filters regularly
• Wash Laundry in Cold Water
These items can help reduce your power and water bills little by little.
Do you have any tips for saving on household expenses?