Category: General Questions
Adding TaxSlayer as a Safe Sender- Gmail accounts
It appears that some of our e-mails sent to customers with a Gmail account have been going into the spam folder.
Please take a moment to let Gmail know that you wish to receive e-mails from TaxSlayer. You can do this by completing these two steps:
- Adding TaxSlayer to your Contact List.
- Removing TaxSlayer e-mails from your Spam folder
- Log into your Gmail account
- Click on the Spam folder
- Look for e-mail messages from TaxSlayer (info@updates.TaxSlayercom)
- Click on the e-mail and select the “x” next to the Spam button.