Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!
Help Categories
Addresses for Mailing
Do I have to mail in a signature form for my state return?
When will I get my refund?
State Contact Information
Adding TaxSlayer as a Safe Sender
How do I find the FORM I need?
Adding TaxSlayer as a Safe Sender- Gmail accounts
Contact us using the CONTACT US tab in the program
I do not own a home. I rent. Can I deduct the rent I paid?
I filed an amended return (Form 1040-X) last year. When e-filing do I use the AGI from the original return or the AGI from the amended return as my e-file signature?
Where can I get advice on tax issues?
Missing your W-2?
Ten Things the IRS Wants You to Know About Identity Theft
Idaho Donations
Form 4868 - Application for Federal Extension
Can I pay my Federal Balance Due with a Credit Card?
What if I paid for mortgage insurance but did not get a Form 1098?
New Mexico Nonrefundable Credits
1099-K Merchant: Card and Third Party Network Payments
Indiana Household Employment Taxes
Utah Nonapportionable Nonrefundable Credits
How can I find out if I paid mortgage insurance or not?
What can be deducted as "Personal Property Rental Expenses"?
Once I finish preparing my return, will I be able to view/print before e-filing?
What if my last name has a hyphen or dash in it?