Ohio Schedule E (Nonrefundable Business Credits)
Business owners may be entitled to claim on Ohio Schedule E one or more nonrefundable business credits. These credits include the following:
- Credit for contributions to candidates for Ohio statewide office or General Assembly
- Job retention credit
- Credit for selling alternative fuel
- Job training credit
- Credit for eligible new employees in an enterprise zone
- Credit for certified ethanol plant investments
- Credit for purchases of grape production property
- Technology investment credit
- Enterprise zone day care and training credits
- Ohio historic preservation credit nonrefundable portion.
For additional information pertaining to this credit, please click here.