The IRS estimates that the remaining households will be able to start filing in late February or into March because of the needs for more extensive form and processing system changes. This group of filers includes people claiming residential energy credits, depreciation of property or general business credits.
TaxSlayer’s Simple Steps to Get Your Refund Back ASAP!
1. File Now! No need to wait.
· TaxSlayer.com is up to date on the recent laws and has been accepting e-filed tax returns since January.
· TaxSlayer will submit your return to the IRS as soon as the IRS begins accepting them. Filing your return now will place you one step closer to receiving your refund.
2. E-file is the best way to go!
· Even the IRS Acting Commissioner states that- ‘The best option for taxpayers is to file electronically.’
· More than 80% of tax returns were e-filed.
· There is no advantage to filing a paper return. Taxpayers will receive their refund much faster by using e-file with direct deposit.
- Form 3800 General Business Credit
- Form 4136 Credit for Federal Tax Paid on Fuels
- Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization (Including Information on Listed Property)
- Form 5074 Allocation of Individual Income Tax to Guam or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Form 5471 Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
- Form 5695 Residential Energy Credits
- Form 5735 American Samoa Economic Development Credit
- Form 5884 Work Opportunity Credit
- Form 6478 Credit for Alcohol Used as Fuel
- Form 6765 Credit for Increasing Research Activities
- Form 8396 Mortgage Interest Credit
- Form 8582 Passive Activity Loss Limitations
- Form 8820 Orphan Drug Credit
- Form 8834 Qualified Plug-in Electric and Electric Vehicle Credit
- Form 8839 Qualified Adoption Expenses
- Form 8844 Empowerment Zone and Renewal Community Employment Credit
- Form 8845 Indian Employment Credit
- Form 8859 District of Columbia First-Time Homebuyer Credit
- Form 8864 Biodiesel and Renewable Diesel Fuels Credit
- Form 8874 New Markets Credits
- Form 8900 Qualified Railroad Track Maintenance Credit
- Form 8903 Domestic Production Activities Deduction
- Form 8908 Energy Efficient Home Credit
- Form 8909 Energy Efficient Appliance Credit
- Form 8910 Alternative Motor Vehicle Credit
- Form 8911 Alternative Fuel Vehicle Refueling Property Credit
- Form 8912 Credit to Holders of Tax Credit Bonds
- Form 8923 Mine Rescue Team Training Credit
- Form 8932 Credit for Employer Differential Wage Payments
- Form 8936 Qualified Plug-in Electric Drive Motor Vehicle Credit