There are many small things you can do around the house to save money on your household bills. Have you tried any of the following tips before?
• Try to use your dishwasher instead of washing by hand
• Avoid running your dishwasher until it is full
• Replace your toilet flapper annually
• User a local car wash instead of washing your car at home
• Have annual maintenance performed on your HVAC system
• Change your air filters regularly
• Wash Laundry in Cold Water
These items can help reduce your power and water bills little by little.
Do you have any tips for saving on household expenses?