Category: Printing from within your account
Trouble Viewing or Printing Return
* If you don't see a print or save button on your screen, you may have a newer version of adobe reader. The save and print buttons are shown when you hover over the bottom of the document space.
* If you experience trouble trying to print or only see a blank white page, you may need to add our website as a "Trusted Site". To do that, go into Internet Explorer and click "Tools" and then "Internet Options" from the drop-down list. On the next page select the Security tab. Then highlight "Trusted Sites" in the window and click the "Sites" button. You can then add our website to the trusted site list. Also, you may need to refresh the page by right-clicking and choosing "Refresh", or pressing F5.
* In some cases you may need to disable any virus protection software and then attempt to print. If you continue to have trouble printing your return, you may want to try printing from another computer.
* If you have pop-up blocker/anti-virus software installed you will need to temporarily disable it, your return file may not display properly if enabled.
* You must have the latest version of Adobe Reader (9.0 or higher) to be able to view and print the return. If you do not have the correct version of Adobe Reader, you may download it free of charge by going to the Adobe website.
* Please verify that Adobe Reader can be displayed through Internet Explorer. To verify this choose "Edit" then "Preferences" inside your Adobe Reader. Then under categories, select "Internet" and be sure that the box marked "Display PDF in browser" is checked.
Make sure to change the ".aspx" to ".pdf" before printing the document.