Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!

Back to List

Category: Wisconsin

Wisconsin Addition to Income - Federal Net Operating Loss Carryover

Wisconsin does not use the Federal calculations for a Net Operating Loss (NOL) carryforward. You must enter an Addition to Income for the full amount you claimed as a Federal Net Operating Loss (NOL) on your Federal return. You will then need to calculate the Wisconsin Net Operating Loss, if applicable, using Publication 120 and enter the calculated number as a Subtraction from Income.