Category: IRS Federal Reject Codes
Federal Reject Code F1040-107
1. Log into your TaxSlayer account
2. Click on "EFile" located on the navigation bar at the top of your screen
3. Select "Continue" with both the Federal and North Carolina returns checked
4. Click "Continue"
5. Click "Continue"
6. On this page, please select to "Use your credit, debit or prepaid card", even if you wish to "Deduct from your refund"
7. The next page will show the bank accounts that were entered into the return. Please choose which account you no longer wish to use on your return and click the red "Delete" button next to it. This will remove the extra account that is no longer needed.
8. Click "Cancel" at the bottom of the page and then select "Restart".
When you go through the electronic filing process again, you will be able to select "Deduct from your refund", if you wish to do so. You will be able to submit your return again and should not receive a rejection from the IRS.