Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!

Back to List

Category: What do I do with this form I received?

What do I do with this tax form I received?

Click on the form that you received and find out how to enter it in your TaxSlayer account, information about the form, and other helpful instructions.




Other Tax Forms

1099-B Proceeds from Broker / Barter Exchange

1098 Home Mortgage Interest

Form W-2 Wages and Earnings

1099-C Cancellation of Debt

1098-E Student Loan

Interest Statement


Form W-2G Gambling Winnings/Losses

1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions

1098-T Tuition and


Schedule K-1 (Form 1041)

1099-G for a Refund - Certain Government Payments



Schedule K-1 (Form 1065)

1099-G for Unemployment Compensation


Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S)

1099-INT Interest Income

 Form 1310 - Claim Refund due a Deceased Taxpayer


 Form 2441- Child and Dependent Care Expenses

 1099-OID Original Issue Discount


Form 8863 - Education Credits


1099-Q Qualified Education Programs (Coverdell ESA)




1099-R Distributions from Retirement and Pension Plans


1099-SA Distributions from HSA, Archer or Medicare Advantage MSA


SSA-1099 Social Security



1099-A Acquisition or Abandonment of Property


1099-K Merchant Card