Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!

Back to List

Category: Product Pricing and Payment Options

What can I do if my credit card is declined?

To resubmit your return you may use another credit card or you may change the refund option to the Bank RT (Refund Transfer/File & Go ) Direct Deposit Option. With this choice, the fees are directly deducted from your Federal  refund.


*Note: When using the Bank RT (Refund Transfer/File & Go), Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (Civista Banking Company) reserves the right to assess a $25 check fee if incorrect banking information is submitted and a check must be issued and mailed.