Start For Free

Fast, Secure, and Always Accurate!

Back to List

Category: Login (Username and Password)

I do not remember my username and password and my email address has changed. How do I access my account?

If you do not remember your login information and you no longer have access to the email address that is currently listed on your account, we will require you to fax or e-mail us information for verification purposes. If all of the requested information is complete and accurate, we will update your account with the newly provided email address and email you instructions for accessing your account.



If you fail to provide ALL the requested information, we will be unable to assist you in gaining access to your return information. For security reasons, the form must be completed in its entirety for your request to be honored. If any piece of information is missing, omitted, illegible, or incorrect (including, but not limited to: filing status, personal information for an individual, address, either email address, or a copy of photo identification), your request will be denied.


To begin the process of resetting your email address, click one of the links below. Follow the instructions on the forms and fax the requested information to 706-868-2326.  If you do not have access to a fax machine, you can e-mail the requested information to


We recommend downloading this document in Microsoft Word and typing in the required information. This ensures that the information provided is clear and that your request is not delayed or denied, should the information provided be illegible. To view this document using Microsoft Word, click here.


Accounts that are "Married Filing Joint" must provide photo identification for both the Taxpayer and Spouse.If you are unsure of the old email address on file you must provide two acceptable forms of identification.


To view this document using Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) and fill it out by hand, click here.